Sunday 19 August 2018

Mana Lagi Nasi Lemak- Taman Perling, Johor.

Mana Lagi Nasi Lemak, Taman Perling Johor Bahru569, Jalan Persisiran Perling 1, Taman Perling, 81200 Johor Bahru, Johor

Nasi Lemak is a popular traditional food in Malaysia. So today I want to introduce our popular traditional food and it had been called by the "Famous Nasi Lemak in Taman Perling"
The shop is organised by the family member and they start operate from 6 p.m to 12 a.m (midnight). The most famous in this restaurant is their Nasi Lemak and their fried chicken.                                   
As know the popularity of the restaurant, this restaurant always had a queue before opening their stall start from 5.45 p.m for getting the fresh fried chicken. When I go there ready for my dinner, I saw every people hand on their plate will be defiantly will have the fried chicken with their special sambal. After I taste and the food was superb and taste differently with others Nasi Lemak.
It cost the RM 9 for two fried chicken and the nasi lemak with sambal and it consider affordable for me. It is make me will recommend my friend to comeover here to taste the best Nasi Lemak in Taman Perling. 

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taman Megah Ah Kim Rojak, Pontian Johor

Taman Megah Ah Kim Rojak  Address: 168 Kopitiam 26 Jalan Megah 2 Pontian Johor’ Open: 1pm until sold out In Pontian there Ah Kim rojak i...