Wednesday 15 August 2018

About Us




Introduction


Hi✋✋✋! Nice to meet all. My name is Tio ZhiXuan👨 and my team members which is Lim Wei Yu👲 and Toh Yu En👸 are from VU degree program in Sunway College Johor Bahru. Our group decide to introduce the popular food in Johor, Malaysia in 2018 as our group assignment. First of all☝, we would like to introduce the popular food In Johor, Malaysia is because it can let foreign tourist and local tourist to know more about the food culture that consist in Johor😋😋😋. Furthermore, we would also like to promote some of the traditional food that have a long history that bring it to Malaysia by our ancestor. So finally I would like to thank first to the viewer for visiting and read our blog before I begin my posting in this blog💗💗💗.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taman Megah Ah Kim Rojak, Pontian Johor

Taman Megah Ah Kim Rojak  Address: 168 Kopitiam 26 Jalan Megah 2 Pontian Johor’ Open: 1pm until sold out In Pontian there Ah Kim rojak i...